Available NOW: With 4130 Cro-Moly at it’s heart the WTF you can build it up with drop bars or straight, a chain drive or belt drive, skinny tires or 2.1's Really it's open to suggestions. After all, it handles gravel roads, paved roads, single track, mountain trails, commuting, loaded touring, winter training, monster cross — pretty much anything you might want to do on a bike, it's perfectly qualified for.
- New modular dropouts. Run 12×142 Through Axle Rear and 15X100 Through Axle Front OR Quick Release Front and Rear!!
- Quality 4130 Double-butted Cro-Moly steel frame and fork for that refined ride quality
- Belt drive compatible
- Cyclocross geometry with road, cross, and 29er tire capacity
- Disc brake only
- Single speed/IG hub compatible with PF30EBB
- $699 frame kit includes, frame fork and headset seat clamp
- 4 complete drop bar builds available
- Pearlized Orange/Raw Steel
*Please call for pricing on Stock and Custom builds*